Reshan and I have always described our work (in terms of blending leadership) as descriptive, provocative, and iterative.
It’s descriptive because we try to accurately write and speak about what we see, provocative because we are interested in challenging people’s habits and beliefs, and iterative because we are open to the ways in which today’s work leads to tomorrow’s opportunity or circumstance.
With that said, here’s a roundup of things that have been announced or published in the past ten days, wherein we have definitely reached some kind of lucky peak in terms of our chances to connect with readers and educators down the hall and around the globe:
- Article in a local Montclair (New Jersey) publication: “Grace in an Age of Technology.”
- Article on our national organization’s blog: “How to Lead: Online and Off.”
- Article in Ed Surge, where we have a monthly column: “The Blended Habits of Effective School Leaders.”
- Article in Live Mint, an Indian daily newspaper: “Book Extract: Blending Leadership.”
- Second partnership with Global Online Academy: “Blending Leadership: Two Day Seminar.”
- SXSWEdu: Book signing.
We hope that some of this proves interesting to you — and that we’ll bump into you somewhere along the way.